Sen. Joe Biden’s comments this past Sunday at a fundraiser for Obama need to be taken very seriously. The fact that one of our Nations Vice Presidential candidates voices his own concern about his running mate, Obama, regarding Foreign Policy and potential dangers to the United States once elected is rather “Scary”. It sounds as if Senator Biden’s conscious is creeping into the picture.
Some may think I am over analyzing this, but be sure that if another terror attack is carried out in the US over the next 1-3 years the economic issues we face currently will multiply 10x over. For those that feel as if the economy is the major deciding factor in choosing our next President, please consider that Foreign Policy and National Security play a major role in our economy’s overall health.
I would like to clarify my thoughts by saying that I am not an Obama “Hater” and I am not a big McCain fan, but when it comes to our Country McCain is the BEST and only choice for President.
Will I change my mind? NO
Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDNrlXbL9Y&eurl=http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/10/20/biden-guarantees-international-crisis-six-months-if-obama-wins
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/10087
The NFL has been redefined by the spread offense and quarterbacks who
aren't afraid to put the ball in the air. To quote G n’ R, throwing for
300 yards...
12 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment