Well I have entered the party and boy is it crowded. I knew I was late, but had no iclue that this particular party was going to be standing room only! In all seriousness this is my first attempt at blogging... Am I supposed to be excited or nervous; please let me know.
I wanted to make my blog spot unique, so I have decided to allow you to choos e the discussion for each day!
Out of these topics what do you want to discuss?
Election? (BORING)
Economy? (why beat a dead horse)
Fun Advertising? (something different)
Sports? (always love to chat about sports)
Other? (something interesting)
Thanks,
The New Guy
The NFL has been redefined by the spread offense and quarterbacks who
aren't afraid to put the ball in the air. To quote G n’ R, throwing for
300 yards...
12 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment